Thames River Capital is on a recruitment drive across four of its desks after taking £270m in net inflows over the first half of the year.
The group is actively recruiting two Japanese fund managers, an emerging market fund manager and two analysts, a distressed debt analyst for the fixed interest desk and a sell side financials analyst for the European desk.
Charlie Porter, managing director of Thames River Capital, said the group was looking to strengthen existing teams in order to maintain
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?