Allenbridge Group, the London-based performance analyst, has launched a new service to increase protection for hedge fund investors and intermediaries.
Anthony Yadgaroff, group managing director of Allenbridge, said the service, www.hedgeinfo.com, would focus mainly on investor protection. "There are a number of research products and websites on hedge funds available, but they offer mainly performance numbers," he said. "We aim to provide the critical service investors need to understand the
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product
- Banks grapple with social media risk