ING Furman Selz Asset Management (IFSAM), a unit of ING Aeltus Group, has launched two hedge funds, Windridge Partners International Ltd and Anvers Healthcare Investors International Ltd.
The Windridge Partners International fund invests in real estate and real estate-related securities and the Anvers Healthcare Investors International fund invests in the securities of companies engaged in the development, production or distribution of products and services related to the healthcare industry.
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights