This month Hedge Funds Review asks fund of fund managers to rank hedge fund strategies against one another on a month-by-month basis, according to how well they have done, and how well they are expected to perform in the future.
Anticipation of an equity market rally in the US and Europe, coupled with tightening credit spreads, has painted an optimistic picture for the portfolios of UK and European funds of hedge funds.
There is a steady outlook for long/short equity funds from most respondents,
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules