At a time when Ireland has struggled economically, the country’s fund services industry has stood out in its resilience to the turmoil affecting the jurisdiction.
Overview: Despite Ireland’s macro-economic troubles in the past two years, the country’s fund industry is thriving.
Redomiciliation: New legislation designed to streamline the process of redomiciling funds to Ireland is generating significant interest from hedge fund managers.
Ucits: Irish service providers believe the trend for Ucits
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines