It's not often that you will see the word 'pioneer' written alongside 'institutional investing' but there is a growing trend that warrants this accolade and the imagery it conjures up.
The trend is a move towards the exotic as professional investors increasingly turn to alternative investments in an attempt to diversify their portfolios and reduce risk.
the yale model
One of the early pioneers of this - David Swensen, chief investment officer at Yale University - has spent the last 20 years
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay