Frank Russell Company has launched its Alternative Strategies Fund diversified across a number of underlying hedge fund strategies ' primarily those with low correlation to traditional asset classes. Initially, 14 managers have been funded and this number is expected to rise as the funds under management increase. The fund has been designed to deliver returns in the region of 10-15%pa, combined with a significantly lower level of volatility than that offered by traditional equity markets.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines