As we see more money pouring into hedge funds, incubators are busier than ever developing up-and-coming funds.
The alternative investment asset class has seen a 20-fold appreciation over the past decade and, as such, attention is focusing more on these strategies.
First, let us define what an incubator is. It is essentially a venture capital (VC) company, which invests money, time and professional resources into ensuring the success of emerging new enterprises, within a specific arena — in
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines