The significant achievements of a variety of hedge funds following a wide variety of strategies were honoured at the Hedge Funds Review Eighth European Performance Awards 2008. Attended by 300 of the most talented hedge fund personnel in Europe, the awards also recognised Michael Platt, co-founder of BlueCrest Capital, for his outstanding contribution to the European single hedge fund management industry.
Awards, given in 18 different categories, ranked funds on their returns, Sharpe ratio and
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?