Ireland's recent move to make funds of hedge funds available to retail investors is set to attract further interest in the centre that already has 3,116 funds or sub-funds listed on its national exchange.
The growth in the fund industry in Dublin ' supported by a host of service providers and administrators including Trinity Fund Administrators, Citco and Custom House ' has been fuelled largely by European institutions' appetite for EU-regulated products.
It is not only Irish firms that have
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?