Threadneedle is launching the UK's first limited issue fund, a quasi-hedge fund vehicle with lower minimum entry levels.
The fund, to be managed by Mark Holden of Threadneedle's UK high alpha team, will be the first to use the altered UK regulations allowing a retail semi-closed vehicle and which recognises cash as an investment.
Onshore retail funds in the UK are either closed ended, such as investment trusts, or open ended, as in the case of unit trusts and Oeics. The addition of limited issue
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay