Software provider to the hedge fund industry, Sophis, has launched a new version of its fund and risk management solution for the buy-side.
The Value version 2.0 package has extended coverage of instruments encompassing fixed income and interest rate derivatives products, as well as automating the process of reconciliation with administrators, depositories and prime brokers with regard to matters such as net asset value calculations.
Nicolas Ruellet, marketing product manager at Sophis, said the
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?