Fortune Asset Management is to seed a hedge fund offering from Muzinich & Company, Hedgeyield, through its emerging manager program seeding vehicle.
George Muzinich founded the firm in 1988 to provide asset management services to institutional investors. He began managing high yield portfolios in 1990, focusing on upper-tier high yield corporate credit.
Hedgeyield is a credit hedge fund that will target inefficiencies and mis-pricings in high-yield corporate bond markets, using leverage and
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden