Fabien Pictet & Partners has launched an emerging markets debt fund listed in Dublin going both long and short on emerging markets bonds. It aims to achieve annualised returns of 15% to 20%.
The Global Emerging Markets Bond Fund, the firm's fourth fund also aims to reduce portfolio volatility by using a combination of local currency, corporate, sovereign and distressed bonds.
It will be managed by Julian Jacobson, who has provided average annualised returns of 23% over the past four years via the
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines