The Italian hedge fund industry is likely to receive a large capital inflow in the coming years from the country's rapidly growing private pension fund market, according to Mario Pavan, analyst and hedge fund support at Investar SGR.
The Italian pension fund industry is in a state of transition and likely to grow as a result of regulatory changes there, he said.
Investar, an Italian based asset management company set up in 2000, wants to bring the US pension funds model to Italy. That means a
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines