Gross domestic product
Gross domestic product (GDP) in real terms between 2009 and 2010 expanded by 3.2%. In nominal terms GDP grew by 6.2%. Within the European Union (EU) 27, GDP in 2010 expanded by 1.8% in real terms and 4.2% in nominal terms. GDP per capita for Malta in nominal terms for 2010 stood at €14,982 as against €14,181 in 2009. Within the EU 27, GDP per capita stood at €24,500 in 2010 as against €23,500 in 2009.
Gross value added – 2009 compared with 2010
Total gross value added (GVA
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?