HSBC Halbis Partners is offering a distressed debt fund.
The HSBC Distressed Opportunity fund, managed out of New York by Kim Golden aims to generate absolute returns on low volatility.
The portfolio was backed at launch by $50m of HSBC investment capital.
Golden, who will be assisted by Noel Herbert, already manages distressed debt strategies in the HSBC multi-strategy portfolio and the new vehicle will mirror opportunities employed in this fund.
Golden, who is also the managing director at
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines