Most agree the need for comprehensive audits will grow in future. As investors and funds increasingly seek comfort from the validation of audits, the profession will be challenged to provide clearer and more regular information as well as comply with forthcoming regulations.
KPMG believes as investors and regulators require more confidence, there is a clear need for strong and effective auditing of funds. It expects investors, regulators and fund boards to require broader, deeper and more
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing