One of the most interesting developments quietly occurring in the alternative investment universe today is the emergence of Luxembourg and Ireland as significant domiciles for fund of hedge funds, and to a lesser extent for single-strategy hedge funds.
Although the Cayman Islands are still the de facto "domicile of choice" for most European hedge fund managers, the changing profile of the investor base and the maturation of the industry as a whole are beginning to seriously challenge the
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay