Martin Currie is preparing to launch its second hedge fund this month to be managed by Jeff Saunders. The market neutral fund will invest in UK companies, holding 20-25 positions on the long and short sides of the portfolio.
The fund is to be Dublin domiciled and listed. Minimum investment in the fund is $100,000.
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts