Market conditions are looking increasingly favourable for arbitrage strategies, according to the latest monthly survey of fund of hedge fund managers by Hedge Funds Review.
The managers' opinions showed expectations of growing performance among convertible arbitrage, merger arbitrage and capital structure arbitrage.
Philippe Bonnefoy, independent adviser on alternative investment strategies at Commerzbank Securities, said he allocated the highest proportion of his portfolio to risk arbitrage in
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules