Justin Beavis and Mick O'Conchubair want to do for scuba diving what the indoor snow slopes have done for skiing. They are proposing a unique angle on the well-established business model.
The idea was the brainchild of O'Conchubair, a qualified diving instructor. They established World Dive Centres in 2007 in order to create dive 'destinations' based on the model of indoor tropical reefs for scuba diving and a variety of other extreme sports. Each centre will incorporate a wide range of other
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules