Since its inception in August 1996, Coronation Fund Managers' Global Equity Alternative Strategy Fund (GEAS) has produced annualised net returns of 12.7%, with a portfolio of 19 equity long/short strategies covering the US, European and developed Asian markets. The primary objective is to produce absolute returns and to outperform the MSCI World Index with lower volatility. Coronation's CIO Arne Hassel introduces the fund's investment approach and diversified portfolio construction.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?