In recent years, global hedge fund markets have experienced unprecedented growth on the back of investor concern over returns from traditional long-only investments, a move toward total returns in all markets and a reduction in capital risk.
As a by-product of this growth, the role of the prime broker has increased, offering a consolidated package to hedge fund managers with support ranging from custodial services to technological and back office support. London, in particular,a has become the
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product
- Banks grapple with social media risk