Fund of hedge fund managers are increasingly analysing and investing in US sector-specialist hedge funds as the fortunes of the various stock-market sectors continue to diverge.
Fund of fund manager ABS Investment Management has a couple of US generalists in its offshore fund of funds, but has added specialists recently to its mix, notably experts in financial stocks, industrials and commodity-related/cyclical stocks. Its exposure to US shares is around 35%.
"We may not necessarily be bullish
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines