Alternative investment fund of funds manager Attica is teaming up with LJH Global Investments to market its offshore hedge fund of funds and segregated account services to continental institutional fund managers.
Tony Robinson, managing director of Attica's alternative product division, said the fees from any purchase of Attica's three funds or LJH's one fund as a result of the venture would be split evenly between the two firms.
For the segregated account service, single manager funds could be
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product