Learning to react to endless technological advances, from the commercialisation of the internet to more recent developments in trade execution, has enabled Aspect Capital’s managed futures hedge fund, the Aspect Diversified Fund, to become “incredibly responsive to market moves,” asserts CEO Anthony Todd (pictured).
One manifestation of this has been the fund’s strong performance. Net cumulative performance since inception in 1998 is 251.69%. The company currently manages $5.5 billion exclusively
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules