HSBC Alternative Investments plans to widen its suite of hedge fund products over the next three to five years.
Following the launch of a European long/short product in December, managed by Vincent Bourgeois and Michael O'Mara, the firm has hired three specialists in Japanese equities from Mizuho Bank to run a Japanese long/short fund.
The company also plans to launch an Asia long/short fund and a multi-strategy arbitrage fund later this year, followed by a full suite of products including fixed
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay