Standard & Poor's Equity Research has delved into its research to produce its S&P Global Picks 2008 portfolio, a model portfolio consisting of 30 of the "best stock ideas from Standard & Poor's equity research analysts in the US, Europe and Asia for 2008", according to the group. If its past performance is anything to go by, apart from not being a guide to future returns, of course, the group's track record is enviable.
Since its inception on 1 January 2005, through to 31 December 2007, the
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?