Operational risks represent the most publicised form of extreme risks hedge fund investors may be facing and, therefore, represent a significant threat to institutional investors, for whom being associated with a widely publicised collapse could result in significant loss of reputation. Along with substantial assets to be managed, institutional investors bring with them specific requirements that are forcing the industry to slowly re-shape itself around better and more professional practices
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?