Although Fleming Family & Partners has a relatively short track record in managing emerging markets hedge funds - its first, an eastern European equity hedge fund, FCM European Frontier Fund, was launched last December - the Fleming family's involvement in emerging markets goes to 1873.
Back so far, in fact, that it was the family's patriarch, Robert Fleming who first got involved in the then-emerging market of the USA, financing railroads. Needless to say, his involvement proved successful
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden