Launched April 2004, the Liongate Multi-Strategy Fund is a diversified portfolio of hedge funds which focuses on delivering a consistent annual return to investors within a targeted annualised standard deviation of 4-6%.
Currently holding 45 hedge fund managers in the portfolio - it has a strategy of holding no less than 35 - the fund had assets under management of over $1.5 billion at August 2009, with over 50% of assets in North America, 21% in Europe and the rest diversified worldwide from
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules