Cayman Islands attorneys Hunter & Hunter have opened an affiliated office in London, Hunter & Hunter Europe, headed up by Rory Todd, a partner from the Cayman office.
Todd said: 'We already work with a number of UK and European clients, London law firms and other intermediaries, managers, administrators and investors.
The thrust of this office is to build on those relationships and to offer clients the benefits of advice in their own time zone with the ability to draw on the expertise of the
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules