Gottex Fund Management's Market Neutral Fund has halved its allocation to convertible and statistical arbitrage funds among its 29 holdings over the past 10 months, while increasing exposure to niche strategy funds such as asset-backed lending.
By mixing a top-down strategic allocation plan, then picking funds through a bottom-up screening process, the fund has returned investors 14.7% or 9.9% ' depending which share type investors purchased ' on an annualised basis since launch in June 1999.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?