Dividends are playing an increasingly important part in hedge fund performance as well as forming an integral part of the investment process, according to many single strategy hedge fund managers.
The growing role of dividend payouts by listed firms is hardly surprising given the recent performance of Europe's and the UK's stock market performance over the past two years.
European yields remain stable
While the markets have fallen and fluctuated the dividend yields from Europe's main markets have
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights