The London Stock Exchange (LSE) is to launch a dedicated new market for issuers of specialist funds including hedge funds, on 1 November.
"The Specialist Fund Market (SFM) will meet demand from both issuers, institutional and other professional investors, for a quotation on a regulated market in London that provides sufficient flexibility for specialist vehicles such as single strategy hedge funds and private equity vehicles," the LSE said in marketing material.
The SFM will be
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants