Phoenix Investment Partners and LJH Global Investments are to form Strategic Alliance Phoenix Investment Partners, Ltd is to link with LJH Global Investments, to create a registered fund of funds. LJH will develop and manage the fund while Phoenix will focus on sales and marketing.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules