Gary Palmer, chief executive, Irish Funds Industry Association
Palmer is seeing an increasing demand from investors for regulated hedge fund products and believes Ireland is well placed to meet that demand. He points to Ireland’s “particular expertise” in Ucits-compliant and qualifying investor funds as well as its activity in administering alternative funds.
“We have the distribution reach required for the investment management community,” he says.
At the IFIA, Palmer has been leading a
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules