Asset manager Petercam Group has acquired a controlling stake in London and New York-based fund of hedge fund adviser Concerto Capital. The group hopes the link will enable it to expand further into advising pension funds on hedge fund allocations.
Jean-FranÃ§ois Buisseret, Concerto Capital chairman, said hedge fund operators and advisers needed to be advising on or managing at least £500m to qualify for pension funds' beauty parades.
Concerto presently advises on about $150m of fund of hedge fund
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts