As emerging markets, Russia hedge funds generally have taken off and have shown little sign of slowing, RIM is re-opening three of the dollar-denominated hedge funds in the alternative products group, and aims to take in up to $450m in new money, to add to the roughly $750m already in the hedge funds the diversified group manages out of its alternative products group in Moscow.
Sergey Bubnov (pictured, right), director and head of alternative products said new tranches for the group’s
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance