Terra Partners, a New York hedge fund manager with its back office in Prague, has chosen Advent's portfolio management and accounting software solution, Partner as the IT base upon which to scale its European business.
The company's specialty is emerging markets and it is investment manager of the Central European Privatisation Fund, the Worldwide Opportunity Fund and several managed accounts. According to Howard Golden, president of Terra Partners, the funds expect to manage between $30-$50m
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?