This month saw a spectacular recovery in the stock markets as the war seemed to be heading in the right direction and the markets were treating news on individual stocks on the basis that bad news was good news and good news was fantastic. Almost without fail particularly in the tech/telco world the stock price rallies were in the Walt Disney world of fantasy as opposed to the doom and gloom that has surrounded the sector much of this year.
This had the desired effect (at least as far as
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility