Tony Stocks is going back to his roots. The man who helped found hedge fund administrator Citco back in 1989 has launched a new hedge fund administrator, Tennyson Fund Solutions, backed by a mixture of family office capital, a fund of hedge funds, a private investor and a hedge fund chief operating officer.
While Stocks's previous firm, Tennyson Capital Advisors, will still exist offering marketing services to a number of fund clients, Stocks says Tennyson Fund Solutions will be his main focus.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines