A London-based publishing agency is targeting boutique hedge funds in Europe and the US, promising low-cost marketing materials to aid capital introductions.
Hedge Design has four US-based long/short funds on its books already, ranging from $5m to $1.5bn in assets, and has recently hired Jamie Castle from Goldman Sachs' editing and graphic design department to help with production.
'We are planning to become the editing and content production arm of small firms who otherwise would not have the
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines