“Iridium was a pipe dream of mine for years,” says Jason Wang, founder and CEO of Iridium Asset Management. With over 11 years’ industry experience, much of it gained in Europe, Wang served a long apprenticeship before establishing Iridium in Singapore and launching the Iridium Alpha Fund last May.
“I always had a natural affinity towards commodities and equities and I wanted the fund’s name to reflect that exposure. It had to have a commodities ring to it. Iridium is a rare and resilient element
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?