Moneyguru, fledgling hedge fund manager and online investor information service provider, is to launch its first global long/short fund by early November, reports James Phillipps.
The fund's asset allocation will be based on the investment strategy of Professor Elias Karakitsos, visiting professor at the management school of Imperial College London. The K-Fund will use Karakitsos' proprietary fair value model and business cycle analysis to select the optimal geographic and sectoral asset
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia