Goldman Sachs International plans to launch a new fund of hedge funds. The GS Global Market Independent Partners fund will seek returns of 10% to 12% over three to five years.
The fund is expected to invest in 15 to 20 hedge funds across a variety of strategies that aim for market-neutral returns and will also include arbitrage managers.
The minimum investment is $1m with a sliding management fee of 1% for investments up to $5m, 0.8% for $5m to $25m, and 0.6% for investments over $25m.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines