The first thing anyone entering the Altis Partners’ office in St Helier, Jersey, notices is the friendly and relaxed atmosphere. For a 100% systematic hedge fund, this is rather unusual.
The ‘one big happy family’ feeling is no accident. The four founding partners (who are also the portfolio managers for the flagship Global Futures Portfolio) have worked hard to keep the atmosphere amicable. Alex Brunwin and Zbigniew Hermaszewski, overseeing research and technology, Natasha Reeve-Gray on business
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights