The technology infrastructures of hedge funds will be placed under increasing scrutiny, as the industry battles to attract institutional wealth, according to speakers at a recent Hedge Fund Technology (HFT) roundtable event.
HFT brought together four key speakers from the pension fund, hedge fund and risk management technology sectors, for a debate on the role of IT in promoting alternative investment. The event identified a range of obstacles, which may hinder progress.
Richard Szwagrzak, chief
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines