LionTrust has postponed the launch of its Absolute Return hedge fund to June, after it was originally scheduled for launch this month. The fund, managed by Jeremy Lang, will be domiciled in the Cayman Islands and listed in Dublin. It will be market neutral and geared with a £50m portfolio ' £50m exposure long and £50m exposure short, giving the portfolio effectively £150m exposure.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance